Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Intro about myself as a writer

Writing serves as a great way for me to express myself. I enjoy writing on blogs and internet forums. When it comes to essays I tend to be a very slow writer. I am unable to write papers the night before they're due. However, I find myself doing just that, and my papers do not turn out well. When I take my time, and start my papers in advance I can produce some well written pieces of work.

The only English class I have taken at OU has been 151. I did very well in that class and enjoyed it. The class was centered around film. We would watch movies then write about them. The lack of reading was great for an english class. We even got to watch a film of our choice and write a report on it for our final. The final essay was great because I got to write about one of my favorite moves "The Way Of The Gun"

In English 308 I hope to improve my grammar, vocabulary, and spelling. I am a little worried about the amount of papers we need to write for this course. However, if the topics are interesting the work load shouldn't be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment