Monday, April 23, 2012

Post: 8

Similar to Danielle online gaming was a big part of my life when I was growing up. I gained technical literacy skills by being online during my free time. Other functions of the internet such as instant massager, email, MySpace, Facebook contributed to my learning. When in a school environment I was involved in typing classes at a young age. In elementary school we had computer class, where we learned the basic functions of the computer. A popular program “type to learn” was used to aid in our typing ability. This helped tremendously with my typing. Danielle mentions how in college she had to created ads with text on them. Throughout high school I was involved in graphic design classes, where we had to perform very similar tasks. In college I took visual communication. The classes centered around web based texts and images

No comments:

Post a Comment